By Arthur Kezian
We live in a world where self image and appearance is considered very important. We are now living in a visual society where the most visible and observed part of the body is our face. Our eyes tend to focus more on the face more often than any part of the body. If you are observant enough, you will notice that one’s facial expression is often related to nonverbal communication and any type of deformity seen or any type of unappealing feature that can be sometime observed by a person often results to negative comments.
A person who is conscious on how he/ she looks will tend to avoid eye contact when possible, but try to remember if one tends not to establish eye contact this is a reflection of doubt, discomfort and even guilt. Confidence in return enhances personal relationships. Since we do live in this kind of highly interactive society, having unattractive teeth can sometimes hold back or play a detrimental role of having chances of success because it negatively reflects ones perception when it comes to cleanliness, health, sincerity, and truthfulness. So having perfect teeth and a beautiful smile implies beauty and flawlessness.
Here are some facts about Lava Crowns in Los Angeles
- Lava Crowns are excellent solutions to restoring chipped, damaged, stained or cracked teeth. It is also referred to dental laminates and dental veneers
- Patients who have unwanted gaps especially in the upper middle teeth that easily is noticeable whenever they smile can be easily corrected with porcelain veneers. No need to wear braces which usually is a long treatment and some patients may not want that.
- Porcelain veneers are like fake nails and wafer thin like which are custom designed and glued or bonded on front surfaces of your natural teeth. A .5 mm reduction is done on the surface of your teeth and do try to remember this is not a reversible process.
- Porcelain veneers are translucent which exactly the same with the enamel layer of our natural teeth. Both are translucent where light passes unto the tooth enamel and is reflected on the opaque area which is the dentin. Porcelain veneers emits the same characteristics with that of the enamel of the tooth giving you a complete natural look.
- Having cosmetic dentistry done such as porcelain veneers resists staining. This is one advantage of type of cosmetic material; there is no need to avoid having discolorations one gets from drinking and eating colored food and beverages such as tea, red wine, soda and coffee. Stain from tobacco and cigarettes also does not affect with the color of your veneers in fact Lava Crowns are the solution to cover such damages from these materials.
- Tooth preparation and laboratory fabrication usually doesn’t take that long. Usually it only takes a week’s time for it to be installed. You will be wearing temporaries in between visits.
- Lava Crowns are made of strong material and can resist most of the forces placed unto the teeth with normal diet. But remember that porcelain veneers have strong crushing strength but low in tensile strength, so try to avoid any twisting motion of your tooth when you bite with your Lava Crowns in Los Angeles like opening a bag of chips, chewing of bones, opening pistachio nuts, or even biting unto jelly apples. Listen to your dentist’s advice regarding this matter.
Remember that your Los Angeles dentist wants to give you the best of both world, a gorgeous smile and great confidence which will make your personality shine through and through. This is one benefit of having dental porcelains veneers. For questions and concerns about dental veneers please call Dr. Arthur Kezian and staff at 323 467 -2777. Allow us to give you quality dental work that you deserve.